Appointment is open for:
- Boarding Master
- Primary School Teachers
- Secondary and Whole School Teachers for below subjects:
- English Language
- French / Spanish / Mandarin
- Technology Integrator
- Design and Technologies
- Music and Drama
- Science - Physics, Biology and Chemistry
- Health and Physical Education
- Applicants will be qualified teachers, ideally with at least 2 years post qualifying experience, although we do welcome teachers with less experience
- Experience of teaching the Victorian Curriculum or other International Curriculum is preferred but not essential
- Having a secure knowledge of how to implement a new curriculum into the mainstream
- Nurturing and developing every aspect of a child’s development
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons which are documented and reflect school schemes of work
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Making learning meaningful, student centred and enjoyable
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment including using data to monitor progress, set targets and plan subsequent lessons
- Promoting a real sense of family community through working in partnership with all stakeholders
- To participate in the design, development, implementation and review of the Victorian curriculum
- To promote the health and safety policies of the Peninsula
- To participate in professional development and contribute to regular staff training/meetings
- To encourage the team spirit and develop links with colleagues across the school
- To support and be engaged in the pastoral and House activities in the school
- To contribute to community service and values of the Peninsula
- To bring initiatives to help build and further develop a new school
- Experience of working in a boarding school would be an advantage (for Boarding Master position)
Who are we looking for?
- A relevant teaching qualification: minimum of a BEd. or BA/BSc, Masters Degree + PGCE/QTS
- Ability to offer a combination of subjects / age group would be advantageous
- A minimum of 2 years recent teaching experience preferred and / or international experience welcomed.
- A good understanding of subject content and application driven learning
- Experience / understanding of English language learning, particularly for students for whom English might be an additional language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to lead as well as collaborate with leaders.
- A high level of professionalism
- Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom
- Able to adapt to living in an Asian culture
Please send your CV and supporting letter to email@example.com. Applications should consist of a supporting letter of no more than two sides of A4 addressed to the Principal, Mr. Clive Rogers, together with a current CV with a recent photograph.
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Your Nationality
- If applicable the Nationality of your Wife/Husband/ Nationality of your children
- Relevant Teacher's Registration Status
The deadline for applications is July 15th, 2017. However, please note that we reserve the right to appoint before the closing date, and interviews, via phone and Skype, will be arranged for all short-listed applicants and where possible face to face interview will take place.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and Disclosure and Barring Service check.